Due to the high number of registrations and our limited capacity to solve bank wiring related demnds, we will accept registrations with "early bird" values until Thursday, 06 June.
The approved abstract author will have to pay your application until Jun 6, 2019
Registration fees(in dollars):
Until Jun, 6
Jun, 7, until Sept, 28
At the Congress Venue
Developed country - (IUFRO Member)
Developed country - (Non-Member)
|Developing countries and Countries in Transition (IUFRO Member)|
|Developing countries and Countries in Transition (Non-Member)|
Senior( > 70 anos)
One day registration
For Press Accreditation, register and/or login and select this category on the next screen.
Items included in the registration fee:
- Access to scientific sessions, technical visits, exhibition area, social events (tree planting, Opening and Closing Ceremonies)
- Participant packet and refreshments (coffee break).
- The technical visits and the participant packet are not included in the registration fees for traveling companions or for single-day registration.
- The main lectures will feature simultaneous translation into English and Spanish.
Registration for traveling companions:
- Includes access to the exhibit area and social events (tree planting, Opening and Closing Ceremonies)
Credit cards and Paypal
The only way to pay using a credit card is through a PayPal account.
PayPal is a service that allows you to make secure payments with credit or debit card. It is very straight forward to register (and include the number of your credit card) and process the operation.
With Paypal we will never see your credit card number and your payment will be processed only if you have a certified credit card. That means that Paypal makes the verification of your credit card for us. With that, both sides are safe and international orders can be processed.
If you never used PayPal, go to paypal.com and register your credit card and proceed the payment
Payment by banking transference
If you are having problems with PayPal or would like to pay by bank wiring, please contact the IUFRO Registration Department by e-mail at: email@example.com and we will send you a nominal invoice.
Valid for students who are officially enrolled during 2018 for registrations made up to December 31, 2018, or who are officially enrolled during 2019 for registrations made after January 1, 2019.
- Cancellation requests must be send in writing on or before September 10, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “IUFRO refund.”
- Registration will not be reimbursed for cancellation requests received after September 10, 2019.
- Participants will be entitled to a 70% refund of the amount paid, with the remainder covering administrative fees. The refund will be made up to 30 days after the event.
- Only the participant himself or herself may request a refund for registration fees. The refund will be made directly into the bank account with the participant listed as the account holder.
If you have questions about registration, please contact: