REGISTRATION FEE - ALL VALUES IN US$
You must be registered for the event to submit an abstract. You may pay for your registration later, up to May 31.
|CATEGORY||Until 31 May||01 Jun to 28 Sept||At the Congress Venue|
|Developed country - (IUFRO Member)||600.00||700,00||750,00|
|Developed Country - (Non-Member)||700.00||800,00||850,00|
|Developing countries and Countries in Transition (IUFRO Member)||450.00||550,00||600,00|
|Developing countries and Countries in Transition (Non-Member)||550.00||650,00||700,00|
|Sênior ( > 70 years)||400.00||500,00||550,00|
Items included in the registration fee:
- Access to scientific sessions, technical visits, exhibition area, social events (tree planting, Opening and Closing Ceremonies)
- Participant packet and refreshments (coffee break).
- The technical visits and the participant packet are not included in the registration fees for traveling companions or for single-day registration.
- The main lectures will feature simultaneous translation into English and Spanish.
Registration for Accompanying persons:
- Includes access to the exhibit area, field trip and social events (tree planting, Opening and Closing Ceremonies)
Valid for students who are officially enrolled during 2018 for registrations made up to December 31, 2018, or who are officially enrolled during 2019 for registrations made after January 1, 2019.
- Cancellation requests must be made by September 10, 2019 by sending the Cancellation Form, which is available on the event website, to firstname.lastname@example.org[tm1] with the subject line “IUFRO refund.”
- Registration will not be reimbursed for cancellation requests received after September 10, 2019.
- Participants will be entitled to a 70% refund of the amount paid, with the remainder covering administrative fees. The refund will be made up to 30 days after the event.
- Only the participant himself or herself may request a refund for registration fees. The refund will be made directly into the bank account with the participant listed as the account holder.
If you have questions about registration, please contact: